You will love the Environ Cosmetic Roll-CIT, which is a roller with multiple 'micro needles'. Developed for home use, it is a revolutionary system that dramatically increases the effectiveness of skincare products by facilitating their deep skin absorption.
If you're looking for refreshing facial treatments or a complete
"Have been using the Environ Skincare range for a few months with excellent results"
Enjoy the innovation of Environ facials today!
There is no such thing as a quick fix when it comes to achieving healthy, beautiful skin. Since ancient times, people have used cosmetics to try to improve their skin and to minimise the effects of ageing while offering the hopeful user the promise of being a 'miracle in a jar'. Until recently, most creams remained simple, old-fashioned moisturisers in progressively more modern and expensive packaging.
The introduction of vitamin A into skincare formulations was a ground breaking moment, because it offered benefits to sun damaged skin. Prominent Cape Town plastic surgeon Dr Des Fernandes was a pioneer in his field. He was one of the first to use Vitamin A in high enough doses for a genuine measurable effect on the quality of the skin.
Dr Fernandes became interested in the mechanics of the skin. Through his research he discovered the essential role of Vitamin A in skin health and became determined to create treatments and products that would help maintain healthy skin, especially as the incidence of sun related damage grows worldwide.
Out of this the Environ range and Company were born. The business has developed an extensive distribution network in South Africa and over 50 countries around the world, the efficacy of its products making it one of the cult favourites among those in the know; Environ is acclaimed by international beauty editors, skincare therapists and dermatologists.
At its heart, Environs mission is to provide proven, cutting-edge technology and sound skin science principles in creating skincare for women and men from youth to maturity, as well as children, all skin types and ethnicities. It’s never too early to start caring for your skin, so invest in it now for great future returns.
Dr Fernandes is world-renowned for his investigations into reducing visible signs of skin ageing; this has led him to create preparations with essential vitamins for skin health, as well as two mechanical devices that enhance the effects of these treatments.
The LACM Cool Peel is the lactic acid peel with no downtime, no burning or redness. It really is your best alternative to glycolic and harsh chemical peels.
Environ peels are based on the physiology of skin and that it should be protected and treated extremely well. If the skin is aggressively peeled, this can disrupt the skin's natural barrier, which can lead to water being lost from your skin. When water is lost from your skin, it opens the door for harmful toxins such as pollution to enter your skin more easily. The Environ peel removes the excess layer of skin called the stratum corneum and maintains the water-proofing barrier qualities of the skin. Environ peels are ideal for hydrating and refining the skin. The LACM (Lactic Acid Cream Mask) Cool Peel repairs and encourages exfoliation, helping to reveal fresh and youthful-looking skin.
Environ have a variety of peeling systems, using acidic creams and gels instead of using acid solutions. These peels preserve as much of the epidermis as possible while at the same time, getting the safest effective concentration of hydronium ions into the dermis. These peels are designed to preserve the architecture of the skin, simultaneously stimulating the fibroblasts in the dermis to increase the quantity of collagen.
• Can help relieve problematic skin conditions (including acne-prone skin)
• Can promote collagen formation
• Can help improve the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
• Beneficial for skin that is prone to redness
• Helps refine the texture of sun damaged skin
A course of 6-8 treatments may be recommended.
Environ peels on the face are approximately 60-90 minutes. However, this will vary if it’s combined with another treatment.
Make-up can be applied immediately. You may experience mild redness following your peel. One to three days following your procedure, you may notice mild to moderate peeling of the skin.
• Safer than alternatives
• Versatile system
• Can be customised
• No downtime
• Cooling effect
Environ is different from other peels, because Environ pioneered
the production of acidic creams and gels instead of using acid solutions. Strong acid solutions are usually colourless; one might end up doing a deeper peel than intended. When a strong acid is applied to the skin it burns a great deal. The cool peel is cool - no burning sensation.
• The concentration of acid used is low, so one cannot make a peel too deep
• The product is left on the skin for a longer time- this will give the same effects as a strong concentration of acid without damaging
• A thicker layer can be applied, which would present more acid to the skin than a thin layer would - hence the peel can be made deeper if required, but this can be controlled
• The white cream allows the therapist to see exactly where the acid has been applied, and also determine the thickness of the application
• Acne can become less active
• Can help refine enlarged pores
• Blackheads removed/improved appearance
• Skin may become drier
• The skin becomes smoother
• Aims to maintain healthy cells
• Aims to remove damaged cells
• Aims to promote collagen formation
• Aims to reduces inflammation
• Avoid sun exposure, including sun beds for a minimum of 1 week
• Avoid strenuous exercise or swimming for at least 24 hours
• No waxing, extractions, electrolysis, radiation therapy or microdermabrasion for at least 1 week
• Don't run, pick or irritate skin
• Do not use any AHAs, BHAs or any type of exfoliating mask for 24 hours
• Moisturise the skin day and night
• Use sunscreen
• Sun worshippers / sun bed users
• Accutane- avoid for 6-12 months prior to
• Recent microdermabrasion
• Skin diseases
• Radiation treatment or traumatised skin
• Fever blisters (not a contraindication but an outbreak can occur)
This machine uses a powerful combination of pulsed electrical currents along with low frequency sound waves to effectively push high concentrations of Vitamins deep into the dermis to stimulate the cells and cause real change in the skin.
The Environ products used in this facial contain the optimum strengths of Vitamins A and C, plus additional growth factors, to make the skin more resilient and radiant. The targeted products used can assist with: Aged slackened skin, sun damage on face, legs, chest and arms, wrinkles and thickened skin, acne scars on face and back and burns and stretch marks.
These advanced Vitamin facials can be tailored to suit your individual needs and skin condition.
This highly effective treatment uses a special penta-peptide serum to soften fine lines and achieve dramatic results. The unique combination of active ingredients is driven deep into the skin to soften lines and reduce muscle tension in the forehead, helping to prevent new lines forming.
This intensive treatment deeply hydrates while plumping and firming the skin. Based on Hyaluronic Acid, which holds 1000 times its own weight in water, it helps to soften fine lines caused by dehydration and increase the plumpness of the dermis, resulting in moisturised, glowing skin.